It takes a lot of time but at present, it is very easy to pay the salary or allowances due to a certain person through the online portal ibas++. To ensure ibas++ services in different remote areas of Bangladesh, internet service has been introduced in every office through which all ibas++ activities can be performed.
ibas++ Accounting Module
ibas++ Accounting Module has some various types of modules. You can see all
This module provides the following facilities:
1.Online submission of all types of bills by field offices;
2. Online budget control registers for budget holders;
3. Online bill status query;
4. Bill and payment (EFT, cheque, payment orders) processing in accounting offices and automatic update of various registers and ledgers;
5. Automatic update of sub-ledgers for GPF, and loans and advances, and access of the employees to those ledgers;
6. Automated service records and Last Pay Certificate (LPC);
7. Automatic calculation of employee salary based on an employee database maintained in iBAS++, and loans and advance records;
8. Electronic interface with treasury banks and automatic bank reconciliations
9. Pension payment through Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) using a pension database;
10. Statutory reports like Finance Accounts and Appropriation Accounts;
11. A wide range of financial analysis based on classification codes.
Key Users of the ibas++ Module:
- Controller General of Accounts
- Chief Accounting Offices
- District Accounting Offices
- Upazila Accounting Offices
- Drawing and Disbursement Officers
- Self-drawing Officers
Every month a large number of people are employed in the Accounts Department to pay the salaries and allowances of the government gazetted officers just to deliver the salary allowances to the right officer at the right time.